Finally, India have managed to register a comprehensive victory over England in the 5 match ODI series in home soil. There are clearly few learning lessons from this victory.
1. Indians are comfortable in the home soil than foreign pitches. Acid test starts in the Aussie series.
2. Youngsters should be given chance. Bhajji should be put to rest and young Jadeja and Rahane should be opened to spots in the line-up
3. A calm and composed Indian Team looked wild when they were out to field. Having known that they had enough runs on the board, they dint take things easily. Aggression shows way forward.
4. Dhoni, should play higher up the order. He has been so good at piling up an innings which is worth the run.
5. India should give more priority to the bowling dept as they did last evening and should train more and more youngsters to take up roles and deliver.
6. When India toured England, there was huge debate on Zaheer Khan's role in the Indian team as a pace spearhead. While this topic can hang on for sometime, one should also see India as a team when they open out their voices.
Hope the win run continues.